6 Salaries From a Complete Online Presence
Skilled workers are expensive; doing without them can mean money flying out the window.
Whether your business is B2B or B2C, there's no longer much doubt in anyone's mind that you need a compelling online presence to help you attract and close sales. A complete online presence, of course, requires a lot of effort, talent, skill and time -- and far more of those things than any one person could possibly contribute. In fact, for your business's online presence to be truly complete, what you are looking at in reality is hiring a staff of people to manage your online presence for you while you continue manning the helm of your business.
Think you'd love to grow your business through blogging, but can never find the time amid the day-to-day chaos of operations? Then you know exactly what I'm talking about. Here are five key people your business should have to create and manage your internet presence, along with the current annual salaries (courtesy of indeed.com -- thank you, indeed.com!) you can expect to pay for these skilled professionals.
6 People You Need (And How Much They'll Cost)
- Web Developer -- $90,000. This is a guy you can't live without -- he brings the magic that makes your website and/or web apps do the cool things that can really help your business hum along.
- Social media account manager -- $57,000. Nothing screams "online" to laymen like social media does, and you need someone to watch over all your accounts, which means creating content, responding to customers and potential customers, and driving visits to your website.
- SEO Specialist -- $53,000. Quite simply, if people can't find your business online, they'll find your competitors. SEO is important.
- Content / Copywriter -- $53,000. Remember that blogging you didn't have time for? Studies from content marketing giant Hubspot show that blogging 2-3 times per week earns 500% more traffic to your site than not blogging at all. Just... wow.
- Creative Director -- $73,000. People WILL judge a book by its cover. A creative director will make sure all your books have attractive covers, and that your website, mail campaigns, email blasts, social media accounts, and everything else all looks nice.
- Marketing Director -- $80,000. Someone needs to provide direction to this marauding horde of programmers, creatives, and ne'er-do-wells. The marketing director is that someone, ensuring that the whole team pulls together. Like oxen. Only better at making money.
Wow. Add those salaries up and you're looking at MORE THAN $400,000 annually, or almost $34,000 per month -- and your actual costs will be even more than that, of course, once you factor in benefits and all the other costs of being an employer.
Your Complete Online Presence can be 600% more efficient
Of course, we have a solution -- ThreeTwelve Creative is a technology company, and providing solutions for a complete online presence is what we do. If you like the idea of a team of experts like the above powering your business online and growing sales, you've come to the right place. Our Online Awesome packages start at just $5750 a month, for which we will assign a team just like the above to create and manage your complete online presence.
We have proven results growing businesses. Let us grow yours and you won't just save all that salary -- you'll start seeing increased revenue, too. Click the orange button and start growing your business. Go on. You know you want to.
photo credit: Jon_Tucker via photopin cc
I’m David Dewhirst and I approve this message. Visit me on Google+ or follow me on Twitter or Facebook. Be completely online awesome!